Designated Lead Person Forum
Monthly, Next forum date to be arranged, 9.30 am - 11 am
LAST MONTH: John Guest provided a brief update on Safer Recruitment and Selection.
Designated Lead Persons, their Safeguarding Team and broader professional community MUST be alert and well informed. It is essential, but there is a time to pause and take stock, appraise how you might be doing, and look at how you might build on it.
Most important is a sensitive, professionally facilitated space where peers can share their experiences safely.
This ninety-minute Designated Lead Person Forum is intended as :
* A strengths-based and solution-focused approach to working with vulnerable children, young people and their families
* An opportunity for support, development and a 'light touch' of training or discussion on a topical subject
* A chance to stand back and gain perspective on what might be going well, what is challenging and possible routes towards resolution
* A creative space to share ideas, to request brief consultation and build alliances
* Professional confidence-building
Each Designated Lead Person Forum will be held 'live' on Zoom. It'll run monthly, between 9.30 am - 11 noon, on a Friday.
We have just 12 places available, on a first-come, first-served basis. The fee for each Forum is £20 + VAT.
Contact us if you'd like to know when the next Designated Lead Person Forum takes place