Catherine and Dimitrios visited Richbell House, a training venue run by our usual provider Anglo Education in Central London on 9th June 2020.
They have thought carefully about both hygiene standards and social distancing in use of this venue.
We conducted our own risk assessment and write this brief description in order that you can make an informed judgement about whether this is the right course for you during this time.
- Upon entry to the building everyone’s temperature will be taken, to make a basic assessment of wellness. Gloves, facemasks and hand sanitiser is available at this check-in point.
- All delegates will need to sign in using our QR code for track and trace.
- The room we have selected will accommodate just ten delegates, Dimitrios and Catherine. Everyone can be seated at a two-meter distance from each other and will be asked to remain at the same table on the same chair throughout the course. The windows open and the room can be well ventilated. All rooms are cleaned overnight.
- Provision for making hot drinks in the room will be available as usual. Disinfectant wipes will be placed on the table to clean levers on the coffee and hot water flasks. Lunches will be individually wrapped and although we may not be able to attain our usual high standards in terms of variety, we will endeavour to make them interesting and meet dietary requirements. If you prefer there are a number of cafes nearby with outside seating
- Two unisex single toilet facilities are situated on the same floor as the training room
- The building is fully accessible with a chair lift from street level for use by anyone with physical mobility needs, there is a lift to the first floor and more spacious bathroom facilities on the ground floor if required
- All delegates must bring their own paper and pens.
The venue is about six or seven minutes walk from Holborn Tube Station.
We will update all delegates one week before any training sessions.
Up and coming Safeguarding Training
- Designated Lead Person Initial In-Person Training
- Designated Lead Person Initial Online Training
- Designated Lead Person Refresher Training
- Designated Lead Person Online Refresher Training
- Safer Recruitment Online Training
One of our training rooms where we’re using chair desks to help maintain social distance.